Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Update

Brewer loves driving on dirt roads.  He loves riding his bike.  Loves to watch diary of a wimpy kid.  Loves to play with his big brother.  Loves finding all the the phone chargers and hiding them.  I find tons of special things from Brewer under his bed.  I think his goal is see how much stuff he can put under his bed.  He loves to sing.  Lately he has been speaking with big words and it makes me laugh so hard.  He is a smart little cookie but he would rather learn while playing instead of sitting down and doing school.  I love this little boy. 

Cooper loves school and his teacher.  He is way to smart for me but it makes me so proud of him.  He loves playing with friends and isn't shy at all.  I've been playing lots of basketball with him and he is doing pretty good.  He is pretty excited that baseball is starting.  He is growing up and acts so old.  The other day he asked me if he should donate his dinosaurs and it made me sad because i do miss my little boy that ran around my house screaming at the top of his lungs pretending to be a t-rex.  I told him todonate them to Brewer but then later that night Cooper was sitting on the floor with Brewer and playing dinosaurs.  It made me smile.  I love my Coop Dog!

Josh and I have been so busy.  Josh is always working or doing school work.  He does try hard to find time for family but its not as often as we would like but we do love it when Dad is home.  I'm still going to school and helping out at the Jr high.  Its been fun getting to know the students and I love it when I actually know what I'm doing and can help them.  I'm still running and love cooking healthy meals and snacks.  I love finding new healthy recipe to try and lately I'm crazy about smoothies.  I have lost 82 pounds and hoping for 50 more.  Its been harder lately.  I think my body needs a change so I've been trying different things and workouts to see if that will help, but really,I'm really happy with what I have done even if I'm not a size 4.  I feel so good, and I love it.

2 comments:

Woodside's said...

I am happy to be blogging again. My blog was not working their for a while so I have been trying to catch up. Thanks for the comment! I am so proud of you and all the weight you have lost. You are doing awesome! If you have any fun healthy recipes to share I would love a couple. School is definitely hard but keep encouraging Josh. It will be worth it! It sounds like your family is doing good and that your boys are growing like they should. That is wonderful!

mad white woman said...

I've missed you! I'm so bummed that so many people have stopped blogging.

Your weight loss is so inspirational because it wasn't any fancy diet, just a change of life style. Regardless of your size, I'm glad you feel good. Plus, you're probably more fit and healthy than people in smaller sizes and that's what matters most.