I'm back! I know I haven't been on my blog in a long time. I even thought about shutting it down and then today I got on it and started reading old post and laughed and cried. Its crazy how fast Cooper has grown up and I love that i have so many pictures of him and all the funny things he would say. I thought i needed to keep on doing this for my boys. I'm back and will try to post more often.
This summer is going by so fast. I have enjoyed every minute of it and I think I'm wearing my boys out, but it sure has been fun. My sister Misti and her family are home for the summer from school in Chicago and my brother Porter and his family is home for the summer from PT school in Texas. He is actually doing a rotation at summit hospital. I have loved having family home. My sister is kicking my butt and making me run and play softball and volleyball with her. I love it, but can hardly walk at the end of the day. I'm getting way to old but what can i say i love to play. Josh is still busy with work and school. One day he will be finish with school, we hope.
Cooper is done with baseball for the summer and he did awesome this year. He had two home runs in 1 game. The boy can hit the ball. I signed him up for his first swimming lessons. Cooper could kind of swim from what Josh and I would teach him but this year I thought he might like learning from someone who really knows what the swimming moves are called and how to actually do them. He did great and is a little fish all over the place. Lately Cooper tries hard to cover up the truth from me. It might be the age, but its been a long road this summer of teaching him its better to be honest with me from the beginning. I love my Cooper he is really a great kid.
Brewer is as stubborn as they come. He knows just what to do to be the boss around our house. He is a little thinker. He can sit for a long time looking at something and you can see his little mind thinking and then all out of the blue he will say something with not so many words. He cracks me up. I also signed him up for swimming lessons this summer and the silly kid was scared of the swimming pool So i had to go in with him for the first couple of times. He kept calling it a pond and asking why there isn't any fish in this pond. Ha ha! By the end he was kicking and trying to swim but maybe next year he will actually do some real swimming.
Here is some summer pictures. Roosevelt and Lyman lake and of course lots of swimming at the pond. Some days i feel like all i do is wake up. Go running. Come home clean as fast as i can. Make the boys breakfast. Pack a lunch. Put on our swim suits and go to the pond for the day. It sure has been fun and I'm really not looking forward to school starting.
1 comments:
I'm so glad you're back!! I'm not looking forward to school starting again either... booo.
Post a Comment