Thursday, January 10, 2013

I wanted to start this post with the bottom picture but something was going on with my computer.  So I guess I will start with my Sunbeam.  Yes, Brewer is a Sunbeam and he loves it!  Crazy because he hated nursery.
Cooper is a Valiant 8 and Josh and I are his teachers.  I love it and I love the class even though I have a wild bunch of boys.
Santa found on us on Christmas morning.  I always think Josh and I are more excited for the boys then they are but I guess that's what makes Christmas seem like magic.  Cooper was shocked that he was a good boy and got what he wanted a bow and arrow.  Brewer, was jumping up and down when his eyes found his spider man bike and of course he made sure it had a horn.  We enjoyed Christmas with both our families this year.  We spent Christmas eve with Josh's family and then had Christmas breakfast with mine and then had Christmas dinner with Josh's family.  It was late when we got home so we left our house a mess with Christmas all over it and cuddle up in my bed and watched Coopers new movie Diary of wimpy kid, and all feel asleep. 
I'm excited for the New Year!

1 comments:

mad white woman said...

Glad you had a Merry Christmas!