Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Special Day

s
Cooper's baptism was amazing to watch.  I don't think there is anything more special then watching my husband take our son by his hand and walk him into a baptism font full of water and use the power of the Priesthood and baptize Cooper.  Yes, I cried the whole time.  I'm so proud of Cooper and the choice he made to take on our Savior's name, and to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, and to receive the Holy Ghost.  Cooper has asked so many question and has loved learning about baptism.  Our family has been so blessed with such a strong spirit in our home this past month.  Even our kids have mention the love that they felt in our home and I know its because of Cooper and his willingness to do what is right, and to follow in our Saviors footsteps.  I remember the day the doctor put Cooper into my arms. I never thought i could love him more then that moment right there, but I love Cooper more and more with each day I have with him.  He is amazing and I'm so proud to be his Mom.  I hope Cooper will always remember and treasure this special day.

1 comments:

mad white woman said...

I love this post. You've captured the experience and your feelings so well.