Sunday, July 15, 2012

Me

 As of today I have lost 65 pounds!
I still have a long way to go but I can honestly say that I feel good.
Last night after the rain storm I went for a run and it was the first time that I actually loved running.  It smelt good outside, it was cool and the best part was I felt so good.  I just hope I can keep this up. 

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

Way to go! You look just like you did in high school in that picture. :) Watch out, you might have some high schoolers hitting on you. Ha ha.

Jaime S. said...

you can! wish i saw you at the family reunion.

Curtis Family said...

That is awesome!!! You look amazing!!!

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

Oh my goodness Marti you look amazing! Congratulations on losing 65 pounds, that is incredible. Keep up the good work- you are awesome!

The Giffords said...

You are amazing! Keep up the good work! Hope to see you guys soon!