Porter and Domini are home for the summer and so we are trying to soak up all there time before they have to go back to Texas for physical therapy school. I'm so proud of my little brother.
My Dad was so funny. When he heard that I was going to the park with Domini he said what time should I be there. He loves hanging out with his grandkids.
Brewer and Cooper are always so excited to hangout with Mallory.
Baby Kaisley, I just love this girl and all her chubs!
It's always a fun time at the park with family!
4 comments:
is uncle Mark looking for lice on Gunner? ; )
haha Jamie, i was thinking the samething. I have no clue what my dad was doing but it sure looks funny.
I miss the park. It'll be a few months before we get to enjoy the park again...
WE are having so much fun too! The color in pics are awesome.
Post a Comment