Brewer has such a funny personality. He's pretty shy when there's to many people around but when he's comfortable in his surroundings he is a crack up.
Today driving to the store he said, "Mom, I like it when the wadies call me cute!"
Yesterday at the pond he didn't want his life jacket on and said to me while rubbing his chest, "can i go in the pond with my boobies."
Josh has a Holy Ghost book that he is reading and Brewer said, "i like the Holy Ghost, Cooper likes the Holy Ghost, Mom likes the Holy Ghost, Dad likes the Holy Ghost and the Wadies likes the Holy Ghost."
If you ask him how old he is, he always says 6, and I say no you are 2, and he always responds in shock and high pitch voice, "I'm two."
I love my little Bruiser!
1 comments:
Look how grown up he is! wadies. ha ha. love it. HA!
Post a Comment