i love this baby and i love his big brother.
More houses need to be filled with love like yours. That's funny Cooper said you were off to an adult movie. That sounds pretty risque. Ha ha.
So precious! I loved the story about the movie. To funny! Justin and I need a date soon. You really do have an adorable baby boy!
How sweet!I hope you are all feeling better. I know we will be there so soon. It is crazy that we are really moving to the big city :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
More houses need to be filled with love like yours.
That's funny Cooper said you were off to an adult movie. That sounds pretty risque. Ha ha.
So precious! I loved the story about the movie. To funny! Justin and I need a date soon. You really do have an adorable baby boy!
How sweet!
I hope you are all feeling better. I know we will be there so soon. It is crazy that we are really moving to the big city :)
Post a Comment