Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our life

I've been chasing my baby around the house. He has learned how to crawl. it makes him so happy. he is for sure a curious baby and loves to find out what everything taste like. so this weekend i cleaned. i cleaned everything. nothing on the floor but baby toys.
Saturday night josh took me out on a date. movie and dinner! my parents watched the boys. cooper told them that his parents where going to a adult movie that he couldn't go. my parents had a good laugh at that. my mom said maybe i shouldn't tell him they are adult movies but date movies. i think date movies sound a lot better. what do you tell your kids?
Josh has been busy with school and work. Poor guy. We don't get to see him much but when we do we sure do love it.
I just finished up the classes I was taking. Josh helped me out a lot this semester. I couldn't of done it with out him. I also have been sick for the past two weeks. First was the stomach flu that seem to last for about 4 days and then a bad cold that hasn't wanted to go away. Sunday we were sitting in sacrament at church and Brewers nose started running, Cooper didn't stop coughing and i felt so sick. Josh turned to me and said lets go home. I'm sorry if my family got you sick.
So that's whats been going on at the DeWitt house.
And my favorite moment of the weekend was this.

0 comments: