Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tribute to a Fantastic Mother.


Photobucket

Tommorrow is Mothers day and I would like to say Happy Mothers day to Marti. Marti has been the greatest example as to how a Mother should be. She gives all she has to the care of our family. She genuinely loves the boys with all her heart. I also consider myself one of the "Boys" (considering my maturity level). So Marti at times mothers me which I confess I enjoy a little to much. Every cry, every sniffel, every need is always soothed by Marti which binds our family together. We love her very much, and so on this day we as a family pay tribute to our Mother.
Love,
Your Boys

1 comments:

DeWitts said...

i'm one lucky girl. thank you josh for all the nice things you said. i'm so spoiled being the only girl in the family and i love it.

thank you to all my boys for making my mothers day so speical. love you all.

love,
your mommy