You're right, it's pretty darn cute!! What a sweet family you have. I know it's taken me forever to leave you a comment--I have no excuse, life just gets so BUSY sometimes! About the pen-pal idea, Holden is so stoked at the possibility. I asked him about it forever ago, and he's been talking about it ever since. So, let's do that, if you still want to! I think it would be a great way for Holden to learn about letter writing! Email me and we can exchange addresses: summerstarwilliams@gmail.com
3 comments:
Hey Marti,
You're right, it's pretty darn cute!! What a sweet family you have. I know it's taken me forever to leave you a comment--I have no excuse, life just gets so BUSY sometimes! About the pen-pal idea, Holden is so stoked at the possibility. I asked him about it forever ago, and he's been talking about it ever since. So, let's do that, if you still want to! I think it would be a great way for Holden to learn about letter writing! Email me and we can exchange addresses: summerstarwilliams@gmail.com
Fun idea! Thanks for thinking of Holden!
Summer
P.S. And then how fun would it be for Cooper and Holden to meet each other in person later, after having exchanged letters?! Fun!
So sweet. What fun little boys. We are excited to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment