I'm so happy about this recipe.
Super simple, super good and super fun to make with kids.
All you need is store bought cake mix and can of sprite zero. Yes, you heard me right no eggs, no oil, no water, only cake mix and soda. That's it.
This was Coopers favorite part.He loved watching it fizz.
I sprinkled the top with a little powder sugar but I wished i had cool whip and fresh strawberries. Next time.And I forgot to take a picture of the finish project but if this kid will eat them then they have to be good. Coopers is my picky eater.
Next time I'm using lemon cake mix. Sounds so Yummy!The End!
7 comments:
Where did you get that idea? Awesome - I think I will give it a try. Thanks Marti.
Those sound delicious! I can't wait to try them! Thanks for such a fun recipe.
I always wonder who thinks of these things! But hey, with no oil or eggs, that'd be a great food storage cake. :)
what a good idea! sometimes i just don't have eggs so its a good replacer!
That does sound super easy! What a great idea. I might just have to try that soon.
I am definitely going to try those! Thanks for the idea!
Such a fun, easy, yummy idea. Especially if you have little guys that like to help with cookin and baking. I am going to have to try this for sure! :)
Post a Comment