Thursday, April 15, 2010

Little Bruiser


you just turned 7 months and even though I enjoy this stage in your life so much it still makes my heart break only because its going by to fast for me. You are such a happy and content baby. You have this high pitch scream that I wished everyone could hear. Its so full of joy, excitement and happiness. It makes me smile every time I hear it. Today I took you visiting teaching with me and you helped give the message by screaming your high pitch sound and you did it all with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back at you and feel like a proud mother because you are mine. You jump up and down when your big brother is around but you're figuring out that you don't want him to take your toys away and are learning fast at growling at him. Cooper laughs and thinks you're so funny. I can already see teasing between you two and thats what brothers are suppose to do. It makes me smile. You are trying to figure out how to crawl and are getting up on all four and rocking. I know one day you are going to take off on me and I'm in really big trouble because what ever you find you put in your mouth. You have the prettiest blueberry eyes I have ever seen. They are gorgeous. Thats what people say when they see you. How pretty and blue your eyes are. You love to stick your tongue out. You play with it all day. You are a big eater. You love food. Your dad gave you a lemon and thought it would be funny to watch you give a soar face, but you didn't you loved it, and when he took it away, you cried. So he gave it back. You eat anything and I love it. At night you still find your way into our bed. I think its my fault. I have a hard time being away from you. You are so precious to me. I'm so grateful that I'm your mommy. I love you with all my heart. Happy 7 months.
love,
mommy

3 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

He's such a cutie! I LOVE the outfit and the hat! ADORABLE!!!

Woodside's said...

They do grow so fast. I know just what you mean everytime I look at Jaran. He is a cutie!

mad white woman said...

Time sure goes by fast...