Friday, April 2, 2010

its sometimes hard to be a big boy

Like today.
Mom went to take a shower. She told me to watch Bruiser who was sound asleep in the baby swing. She put on cartoons for me but I didn't watch them.
I found a ball that had holes in it. I thought my finger would fit perfectly inside. So I pushed really hard and it worked, the finger went in but when i went to pull it out, it hurt.
It was stuck.
Mom heard me crying and called daddy because mom doesn't do good when her boys get hurt. She's a big baby but dad came to my side.



My dad got it off with his big muscles.
I love my dad, he's my hero.
Now can someone tell that baby that the ball is dangerous.
Hope you have a great Easter weekend.

Coop dog is out.




0 comments: