Sunday, April 4, 2010

lets wiggle again like we did last Easter!

And we wiggled all weekend.
Saturday morning we wiggled over to the Snowflake Golf Course Easter egg hunt.. Cooper was so excited. Gunner was a good sport and came with me. Cooper was telling anyone that would talk to him that his Uncle Gunner was going to block for him so he could get all the eggs.

Cooper ended up with 7 eggs and a lot of kids didn't get any because there was so many kids. So Cooper with help from Gunner, they gave some eggs to the kids that didn't get any. It was pretty cute.

Then we wiggled over to grandma Caldwell's house and dyed Easter eggs.


Do you like Brewer's bunny slippers?
I made them!
He wiggled all weekend in these slippers.

Sunday morning we woke up to Easter goodies.
Brewer wiggled himself around his Easter stuff.

And these two are the cutest Easter bunnies ever?
I sure think so.


First Easter together as brothers.
Cooper was a good big brother and showed Brewer how to find Easter eggs.
They wiggled all over.
And this picture is just CUTE!

Matching Easter outfits and its their first matching outfit. I think I'm going to try and match them more.

Now we are all wiggled out.
Happy Easter.


5 comments:

The Giffords said...

I LOVE the slippers! They are so cute! And the matching outfits...melt my heart. I love matching my boys for church. Mike hates it, but since Mommy buys the clothes and dresses them, they get to match. How fun!

mad white woman said...

What fun festitivities! I think matching outfits are almost always cool.

Cooper's poor finger... that probably hurt.

Amy said...

I'm very impressed with your bunny slippers...all of the slippers, actually!

Jason and Kristy said...

Oh my gosh, I agree you should make them match all the time. They look so cute for easter! And those slippers are adorable.

Kyson's World said...

I haven't seen you forever!! Your kids are adorable!! I hope everything is going good for you. I was excited to find your blog!!