Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just something fun.

I've been making baby shoe's/slippers whatever you want to call these.

Its just something fun and its all done by hand. Its kind of a stress relief. The girl ones i made for Brooklynn and Mallory. Cooper and Gunner also asked for a pair and I just finished Coopers. And I just found a pattern that will be perfect for summer shoes that I'm going to have to try. I will post them if they turn out.

So what do you think? Do you like them?

11 comments:

The Crisps said...

they are adorable!

Becca said...

These are adorable!! Cant believe you did them all by hand. Where did you find the pattern?

Caldwells said...

We love Malli's! Porter thinks you should start a business! :)

Jennifer said...

Those are SO cute!! I would seriously pay you to make some for Mason!!

Jaime S. said...

I love 'em.

Barb said...

Those are darling - great job!!! The fabric you used is so cute!!

Bekah: said...

Marti! Woot Woot. Crafty girl :)

Sarah Pace said...

Good Job MArti!!! I love em! i love the green and pink ones. Where did you get the pattern? I would love to get it from you if I could!

DeWitts said...

I'm so glad you guys like them. I was a little scared about giving them as a baby shower gift. they aren't perfect but they do look cute on my little Bruiser.

For all of you who want the pattern i just googled baby shoe patterns on my computer. theres tons out there but if you want this one i can email it to you. just leave your email and i will send it to you.

Jennifer what size is Mason little feet. I would love to make him a pair and you don't have to pay me.

Domini: Thats funny Porter said that because thats what daddy-mark said to me. haha!

Andrew and Jena said...

they are adorable!!!! Can you email me the pattern? Such a great baby shower gift idea!! :) You are so crafty! :)

mad white woman said...

Those are really cute. Babies need more shoes like that and less "real" shoes weighing down their tiny little feet.