Thursday, March 11, 2010

i wished these moments would last forever.

I'm so grateful for Josh.
My kids can never say I didn't give them anything because I gave them the best dad ever.
I asked Cooper and Brewer what they liked about their dad and this is their answers.
Cooper says, "dad is my best friend."
Brewer gave a big SMILE.
They love their daddy and so do I.
happy weekend.
I heard the weather is supposed to be nice:)
And good luck to Misti she's playing for nationals, pretty cool.
I will be watching her on my puter at 3 tomorrow
if you want to come over and watch you can
but most bring popcorn.

2 comments:

Woodside's said...

Daddy's are the best! It is so sweet the relationships that our children share with their Father's. I can not imagine having to raise Jaran on my own.

mad white woman said...

Dad's definitely have a special relationship with their kids. I love watching Clara and Jason.

PS That's pretty cool you were the first person married in the Snowflake Temple!