I could nibble on him all day long.
I love to hear his high pitch scream in the morning.
He loves to grab toys and talk to them.
He loves to watch his big brother play.
He loves FOOD.
He can kind of sit up by himself.
Doesn't like to role much.
Loves it when daddy is home.
Loves to sit on your lap and jump. It looks like he's riding a horse.
He loves to sleep.
He loves Grandpa Caldwell's facial hair.
Loves to cuddle.
He loves to suck his pointer finger.
He loves to pull his socks off.
He has curly hair.
He has the cutes smile ever.
I love him.


4 comments:
He is sooo darling!
oh my gosh is he cute! i want to hug and cuddle with him too! maybe we should get together so i can!
He is way cute! I don't blame you for wanting to nibble on him!
Marti,
I love your boys too! They are so sweet & cute! And I frequently sneak a peek at your blog too. Thanks for your comment.
Moriah
Post a Comment