Monday, March 15, 2010

family time and a little peek into my parents house.

We got a visit from Malli Cat.

Isn't she adorable?

So cute.

Also Misti is home for the week.
She played her last college bball game on Friday and she did awesome but more about her and ball later right now we are just enjoying having a sister and aunt around for a week.
Misti and Stratton taught Cooper the chicken dance.
He loves it.


Now a little peek into my parents home.
For all of you that don't know my parents lived with Josh and I for 8 months while they built their house. They still have lots to do to finish it but its getting closer everyday.
My favorite part of the house is the family room.
I love how open it is, the windows and how cozy it feels.


The kitchen. There's still a couple things they need to finish here but its getting there.

This is what the ceiling looks like inside. My mom stained every piece of wood up there. Yep, my parents did almost everything in this house by themselves. Lots of hard work and love went into it.


And it wouldn't be a Caldwell house if it didn't have a place to play basketball.



Hope you have a great week. I will be enjoying it with my sister!


3 comments:

The Giffords said...

Beautiful House! We missed seeing you this weekend, but it was so fun to see Josh and Cooper!

Caldwells said...

We had a good time. Thanks for the fun!
Thank you again for the little slipper/shoes. They are so cute! Mallory loves them :)

mad white woman said...

Ooooh, I LOVE that ceiling. LOVE it. I'm pretty sure super duper tall ceilings are one of my favorite things in a house.