This picture makes me smile. Cooper better watch out or his little brother looks like he going to be bigger then him before he knows it.
Both my boys are sick. With a yucky COLD. Well that's what the Doctor said. Cooper seems to be getting better but poor little Brewer looks horrible. So I'm taking him back to the doctor. Maybe I'm a over protective mom but it took way to long and was way to hard to get this little guy here. I don't understand does your baby have to stop breathing before they will give them something to help them get better? Or am i just the only one that thinks this?
3 comments:
here, here! I totally feel ya. Last time my kids were sick and we made 2 trips taking all three to the doctor then finally we went in and practically said "we are not leaving until you give us an antibiotic!!!" I know some people are like "theyre kids, they get sick, its ok.." And who knows, maybe we do worry too much but I am with you, I gotta look out for my kiddos.
you are not over protective at all!! and pretty much hailey did stop breathing on her own before someone finally realized that she was sick! So DEFINATELY don't feel bad taking him in again! I totally would!!
It is better to be safe than sorry. I'm just thankful that there was an overprotective doctor that cared enough for my little girl, or she probably wouldn't be here today.
it seem like there are ALOT of little kids/babies with RSV right now. I would check and be safe. good luck! hope your little ones feel better soon!
I hope they get better!
Post a Comment