Thursday, February 25, 2010

My little guy

has a small case of RSV.

Today he woke up happy

and is starting to look more like himself.

I think the breathing treatments are helping.

But I can't wait till he gives me this smile again with those big blue eyes.

Cooper made my bed into a big space ship and he said I can drive it if i want. So I think I'm going to go cuddle with my boys in bed and drive a big space ship.
Sounds like fun!

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

RSV? Ugh, hope he gets better soon.

Joanna Brimhall said...

My niece and my nephew both had RSV about a month ago. The breathing treatments made a huge difference for both of them. I hope your little boy gets better soon!

Summer said...

How scary, Marti! I'm so glad he's doing OK. I hope you're all well soon :).