and we had a blast!
These three never stopped playing
and these two are just so cute!
Kase is two months older then Brewer and they both are the same size.
Both are going to be football players and heart breakers.
And we had fun!

And we made it home safe.
I really did it.
I'm pretty proud of myself but I sure missed Josh.
Coop Dog kept on asking the whole trip if his dad missed him and then on the way home i asked him if he had fun and he said, "yes, but it would of been more fun if my dad was there."
Thanks Monty and Kendra we had a great time.
We already miss you guys!
Now its your turn to come stay with us.
And we made it home safe.
I really did it.
I'm pretty proud of myself but I sure missed Josh.
Coop Dog kept on asking the whole trip if his dad missed him and then on the way home i asked him if he had fun and he said, "yes, but it would of been more fun if my dad was there."
Thanks Monty and Kendra we had a great time.
We already miss you guys!
Now its your turn to come stay with us.
5 comments:
Good for you. Glad you had a safe, fun trip.
In that picture Kase and Brewer look like twins! They are so cute! Good job getting there and back safely! It will be easier the next time you decide to go, when you need to get away!
good job marti!
kase and brewer look so much alike! thats crazy!
glad you had a good time!
way to go marti!
i just saw your comment on the photo blog... you still up for a mini-session in snowflake? i'm shooting the mills on thursday. would that work for ya?
kate.jill.lines (at) gmail
Looks like so much fun. Mallory missed out!
Post a Comment