Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm on my way!

Can you guess where?
Brewer's outfit says it all.
I'm going to visit my oldest brother Monty and his cute little family.
Me and my two boys.
My first trip by myself since I've been married.
Even Coop Dog asked me, "if i knew how to drive there?"
Why is everyone so worried?
Just because I get lost in Taylor doesn't mean a thing.
Haha!
So if you can say a little pray for me. I need all the help I can get.
Have a great weekend!
Lots of love,
Marti

5 comments:

kate said...

good luck marti!



(thanks for you comment, you are awesome.)

mad white woman said...

you'll be fine! have fun.

The Giffords said...

Hey you can do it! I was worried about the trip back to AZ, but just made it this last week and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Thank heavens for the DVD player. Good Luck and have fun!

Caldwells said...

haha. Have fun and BE SAFE!

Woodside's said...

Good Luck! I am the same way ....and my prayers are definately with you:)