Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Wolverine

is grilling me up a nice Valentines dinner and Bruiser is helping.

We had a wonderful V-day!

It was full of love!

My boys spoiled me with a pretty necklace and of course a nice dinner. I think I like this! Being the only girl on V-day ROCKS!

2 comments:

Andrew and Jena said...

thank you marti!! :) Looks like you had a sweet Valentines day as well!:) ..... thank you for taking a peek at my blog cause I'm guilty of peeking at yours... it is so fun to read and see the fun pictures of your boys! Congrats by the way with your new little guy, Brewer... he's darling!! :)

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Love it! Your boys are so cute!! Sorry Kamden wasn't very nice to Brewer! He better what him self cause Im sure soon enough Brewer can beat him up lol! It was really good to see you guys too! I am glad we were able to make it to the blessing! I'll give Macie a kiss for you guys!! I am happy to find any reason to go and smooch on her!! Love you guys!!