Thursday, January 14, 2010

Smile and Laugh

This kid makes me smile
Photobucket
and this kid makes me laugh!
Photobucket
Brewer has been so fun. He loves to smile. He's grabbing toys and loves to watch his older brother play. In church on Sunday I was walking down the hall holding him and he had the biggest smile and everyone who saw him would just smile back. His smile is really beautiful.

Cooper is such a crack up. I could write forever about the funny things he comes up with. today he decided to do turbo jam with me and the lady on the video would say feel the burn and Coop turned to me and said I'm not doing this she wants me on fire. So he stopped and then he would watch me and tell me to get my hand up higher. I was laughing thru the whole workout.

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cooper is SO funny! You're children are SO cute!

Sarah Pace said...

Brewer does have an adorable smile!

Caldwells said...

Ha. Cooper is a crack up... and Brewer is so sweet. WAy to go with the exersising! FEel the burn! haha. Oh, coop

Woodside's said...

Your boys are so adorable! I can really tell what a joy they both are in your life! You are a great mom!

mad white woman said...

That's awesome. This world needs more smiles and more laughter, so thank goodness for kids.