Today i did push ups. I can't even remember the last time I did them. Cooper laughed at me. He thought it was so funny that his mom could hardly do them. My arms and legs hurt but the pain feels good. I have lost 8 pounds so far. I know i still have a long ways to go but it feels good getting healthy. I was just wondering if anyone could share some healthy recipes. I have some weight watchers recipes that i use while i diet but it would be nice to try something new.
Lots of love,
Marti
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I hurt!
Posted by DeWitts at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
keep up the good work!!! i am proud of you. i just lost 10 lbs of baby weight. i didn't make any recipes. i just ate snacks and counted my calories. recipes would have been nice for the family. i stopped cooking and brad had to fend for himself.
8 pounds! Yeah! Sometimes I do lunges and watching Clara imitate me is hilarious. And then I realize I probably look funny doing it. Keep up the good work.
PUSHUPS?! I almost forgot there was such a thing! I bet you did more than I could do. Good for you!
I don't know if you have a juicer, but we have started making carrot juice every morning and we all feel much healthier from it. It really helps to curb sugar cravings, too. Just grind up a handful of carrots, an apple, some fresh spinach, and a key lime. Yum! Gives u lots of energy too.
Congrats! I have been doing the Turbo Jam thing and if you go on the beachbody website there are some really good recepies there. My fav for lunch is a wheat tortilla, turkey lunch meat, tomato, cucumber, avacado and a little red onion. It makes the best wrap. you don't even need dressing. Or my fav dinner is brown rice, fajita style chicken and snow peas with a little soy sauce all mixed together. Really easy to make.
Good job. If only mine was going so well. I will e-mail you any that I have.
good for you marti!!!!
Keep up the good work!
Haha you got to love push ups keep it up and you can be as strong as me haha jk but everytime we do something wrong in practice push ups woohoo so you can just think how many i do a day not fun haha
I would love to share a couple of recipes with you. If you will give me your e-mail address I will send a couple to you! Good job on loosinf 8 pounds! You are doing great....keep up the hard work! Jaran laughs at me whenever I am doing any kind of exercise! Boys are silly!
Post a Comment