We are off to the hospital!Happy Weekend!
Yay, can't wait to hear about it and see pics of Brewer. Hope all goes well. I am sure it will. :)
so happy for you guys!! FINALLY-He's coming!! Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!
Lucky!!! Hope everything goes well for you all.
Good luck you guys! what an exciting day!!! We are thinking and praying for you.
Good luck! Get some good rest while you are there, after the baby comes of course.
Yay!!! Good luck! I hope everything goes well. How exciting!!
Good Luck! I hope that all goes well. We might run into you if you have to stay awhile. We will be there Tuesday! Can't wait to see your little one!!
I just heard the news! Congrats! I hope everything went well and I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay, can't wait to hear about it and see pics of Brewer. Hope all goes well. I am sure it will. :)
so happy for you guys!! FINALLY-He's coming!! Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!
Lucky!!! Hope everything goes well for you all.
Good luck you guys! what an exciting day!!! We are thinking and praying for you.
Good luck! Get some good rest while you are there, after the baby comes of course.
Yay!!! Good luck! I hope everything goes well. How exciting!!
Good Luck! I hope that all goes well. We might run into you if you have to stay awhile. We will be there Tuesday! Can't wait to see your little one!!
I just heard the news! Congrats! I hope everything went well and I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment