and the wait was well worth it.
introducing


Everyone is home healthy and happy. Story and more pictures to come soon.
Monday, September 14, 2009
i'm holding my baby in my arms
Posted by DeWitts at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
and the wait was well worth it.
introducing


Everyone is home healthy and happy. Story and more pictures to come soon.
Posted by DeWitts at 1:58 PM
22 comments:
HURRAY! Congrats!!!! HE IS SOOOOO PRECIOUS!! I love the look on Coopers face holding him. I bet he is such a proud big brother! I hope your feeling good Marti! Take care and get LOTS of rest!!!
YAY hes here!! He is so cute!! Love the pic of the two of them together!! I bet Coop is so excited to finally have him here. Congrats!! Let me know if you need anything!!
YEAH marty!! He is adorable!!! and he was a good size to! can't wait to see and hear more! Congradulations!!! Love Ya!
How sweet Marty! So glad he's here, and he is super HANDSOME!! Love Coop's face - I bet he loves him too!
OH yay! he is so precious and cute Marti! Congrats again! Glad everyone is healthy and doing great.
Yeah! He looks like a cutie. He looks so big, way to go Marti!! I can't imagine having a baby his size! :) We are so happy he is here and healthy! Like you said, well worth the wait!
He is so cute and looks a lot like Cooper. Good Job Marti!
Woohoo he is so cute and i can already tell he is a stud. Oh ya and i love the middle name just for me right
soooooooooo so cute! and so small! i love it
Congratulations Marti! I'm so happy for you guys! He's adorable!
How exciting!!! Congratulations!!! i bet cooper is so excited!!! Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures!
congrats!! he is so cute and i'm so happy everyone is happy, home & healthy!!
What a precious little guy. Congratulations! Cooper looks so proud what a great big brother. I hope you are feeling well and getting the rest you need. I am so excited for you. Enjoy!
Congratulations Marti!!! He's adorable!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! he is adorable! I can't wait to see him!
CONGRATULATIONS! He is so cute...and HUGE! So happy to hear everything went well and you guys are home!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
I think he is already bigger than Eden! What was his weight?
Oh he is really, extra adorable. I love those cheeks.
I am so happy for you. Call me sometime.
Oh my goodness, he is so perfect! Beautiful and perfect. Congrats!
congradulations! he is so sweet!
Holy Cow, he is beautiful! Congrats! Your right, definetly worth the wait! I love his chunck! Can't wait to read the story and see more pics! Cooper is looking so happy!
He's so cute! Looks like Coop likes him! I am so glad things went well for you! Can't wait to meet him. Love Ya!
CONGRATZ! HE IS BEAUTIFUL
CUTE PITCHURE OF COOPER BREWER.
Post a Comment