I've been doing a lot of this
but it doesn't seem to be helping. Brewer still doesn't want to come out. Tomorrow we have a doctors appointment and hopefully we will get some answers if we should have a c-section because Brewer won't drop because of my placenta.
Coop dog had the best weekend with his Grandpa and Grandma DeWitt. They took him camping at the big dirty. He came home dirty, smokey and had marsh mellows caked on his face. He had a blast! Thank you again grandma and grandpa.
Enjoy this picture of Cooper from last year, this is how he looked after the big dirty. Hope you had a great weekend!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Posted by DeWitts at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I really hope you were able to get things done with Cooper away.
Good luck with everything. I know Brewer will arrive when he is supposed to.
I cannot wait to see pictures of him soon!
Best of luck! Take care. Love ya.
I hope everything turns out well for you Marti. I know it is scary. I was scared to death to go through another c-section but i have to admit... It was the easiest thing I have ever been through the IV was the worst part and I didn't feel a thing. It was such a better experience then it was with Taya. I know it is a scary thing though. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers that little Brewer regardless of how he arrives that he and you will be safe and healthy. It was great to see you guys this past weekend. You really look great! Let us know if you need anything!! :)
I hope that he will drop soon! I am so nervouse we just scheduled and induction date for next TUESDAY the 15th!! His head is really low and I have been having a lot of braxton hicks but no contractions yet. I am not to sure about the induction though were you induced with Cooper? Have you heard if there is a much differant experiance going natural vs. induction? Oh so many questions but I am nervouse of the unknown. I almost just want to let him come when he wants but I am afraid of him getting BIG!! My tummy is growing so fast.
=( I really hope you don't have c-section. They aren't much fun. I hope he comes soon though. I can't wait to see pictures!!
WOOHOO GOOD LUCK TOMORROW CANT WAIT TO SEE PICTURES come on little brewer we can't wait to see you
Post a Comment