
I love to nibble, kiss and love on his chubby cheeks!
Doctors visit today Bruiser weighed in at
10 lbs 12 oz
I must be feeding him cream:)
And I love it when he gives me the Blue Steel's face.
It cracks me up!
I love my little Bruiser!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Our little Bruiser
Posted by DeWitts at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How funny! What a little sweetie.
He weighs more than Eden! He is adorable. Is he a good baby? Happy?
Marti! He seriously can't get any cuter!!! I want to hold him. I hope you are enjoying him!
I love chunky! he's to cute!
LOL I love the face in the second picture, truly classic!
Congratulations Marti he is adorable.
Hes so cute!! Love those cheeks!!
That (darling) second picture makes me believe he's going to be FULL of personality, just like Cooper.
So cute. :) I love that face. He almost has Malli on weight. She is only 11#5oz. haha.
Hey Marti! how do you get your pictures so big on your blog??? can you let me know?? thanks!
sooo cute I love the blue steel face! He is perfect! Keep feeding him that cream!
Post a Comment