Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Its a beautiful day

when i wake up with all my handsome boys in my bed!


Is it bad that Brewer hasn't even seen his crib?
We can't help it. We would rather have him in our arms.

Coop dog's new saying is "that's just how Jesus made me!"
How can i ever get mad at a kid that says that?
Josh "Coop, your so loud."
Coop "Dad, that's how Jesus made me!"

Me "Coop, no more jumping on the bed."
Coop "Mom,that's how Jesus made me!"

I'm in big trouble with this kid. He's to smart for me!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

So sweet!!

Sarah Pace said...

Thats funny! coop knows how to talk! how can you argue with that???

KARI said...

That is such a sweet picture!! You have such a cute little family:)

Woodside's said...

That is priceless! Such a precious picture! Your family is adorable! I am so happy that you have that new little one!.

court said...

haha how do you argue with that?! coop is way too smart! and brewer is looking so big!

Lindsay said...

Very luck you are!!!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Marti your little guy is so cute!! I can't believe how fast they grow! I love being a mom!! There are a lot of first that are kinda hard but worth every minute of pain! And your Cooper is so funny!

Heidi said...

YOUR PITCHURES LOOKS GREAT.
I HOPE U HAVE A NICE HALLOWEEN.
YOUR BABY IS GETTING SO CUTE BIG.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR DIET.I KNOW U CON DO IT.HAV A GOOD WEEK.