Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just for

Uncle Jason!
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Curtis Family said...

Sooooo cute! Love it! I am going to get Brooklee the little ASU cheer outfit! Go ASU!!!

The Giffords said...

So cute! Already an ASU fan, fits in great with the Despain's.

Jaime S. said...

cute cute boy. "jesus wants me for a sun devil, to shine for him each day"

Summer said...

Marti, he's precious. Congratulations! I'm glad everything went smoothly with the delivery. Cooper looks like he's a wonderful big brother!

Jason and Kristy said...

Now he's a true DeWitt! He looks so cute in the little outfit we got him. Jason was so excited to see him in maroon and gold!

Amy Despain said...

Marty, let's do it on the 9th of october. I get out of school early at 1225. I can do it that night or the next morning. Let me know!
Amy