
Wasn't Cooper just adorable as baby? I think so!
In this picture he was only 6 weeks old.
I remember this day like it was yesterday.
I miss my baby Cooper but i love the boy he is now.
Why do babies have to grow up?
Last night Cooper was laying in bed with Josh and I and he said, "this is going to be the last time I'm the only child." He most of heard it from someone else but Josh and I had a little laugh and couldn't believe that he even said that then we both were sad. It has been just the 3 of us for so long. We have had the best time being a family of 3. So many memories have been made. Lots of fun times. We have focused so much of our time with Cooper. He really is the boss at our house but i think he's ready to be a big brother and that's what made us both sad. Our little boy is getting older. He wants to be more independent. This week he has demanded to dress himself, and he loves to do his own hair. Which is so funny.I love my Coop Dog and i know he will be the best big brother.
Baby Brewer is still nice and snug in my belly. He's loving it there. I'm dilated to a 3 almost a 4 but the doctor said with me having a low lying placenta Brewer might not drop and we will have to do a c-section. I'm so confused but I know Brewer will come when he's ready. I just hate waiting but know it will be worth it. Hopefully soon!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
My baby boy
Posted by DeWitts at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Not very much longer. I bet you are so excited you can hardly stand it. I do hate how fast babies grow. Makes me so sad! Jarrin and Mason will say and do stuff and it makes me think, How do you know that, youre not big enough. Wish they could stay small forever. Good Luck with everything!!
cooper is so cute! what a change is coming for him, but it will be a good one for sure. he will do great at it! so excited to meet baby brewer, i can't believe it's almost here!
you tricked me...i thought that was brewer
wow it's getting close!! yeah!
He will be a great big brother and SO HELPFUL to you! Elodie is my hugest helper and she loves it that way!!! And it's amazing to see that interaction between siblings! Your giving him such an awesome gift!!! Be HAPPY! Your so close to the end! Hopefully we see you this weekend at the Big Dirty! LOve ya!
He was such a CUTE baby! WOW your due date is coming soon! Can't wait to see pictures:)
Ok, the picture in the front freaked me out. I thought you'd had your baby ....
Good grief....
Old Coop dog. He is such a smart boy! It will be such a big but good change! I am so happy to hear Brewer is not breech anymore and that you are carrying him so long! Sounds like he will be a healthy little boy. We can't wait for the news when he is on his way!!!
Post a Comment