OH my gosh Yay! That is so exciting. I hope everything continues to go so smooth for you adn Brewer. Can't wait to see him. I bet he will be here before 4 weeks. : ) Just my bet. : )
Yes! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm glad everything went so well. I hope the next 4 weeks go smoothly and that he is healthy and strong. I still love that name BTW!
HURRAY! That is great. Hopefully all will go smoothly and you will continue to progress so well. How are you feeling? Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.
13 comments:
YAY! Glad he has moved. I hope everyhting continues to go smoothly. Cant wait to meet him!!
Hooray!! So happy for you!!
OH my gosh Yay! That is so exciting. I hope everything continues to go so smooth for you adn Brewer. Can't wait to see him. I bet he will be here before 4 weeks. : ) Just my bet. : )
Yes! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm glad everything went so well. I hope the next 4 weeks go smoothly and that he is healthy and strong. I still love that name BTW!
Yay Marti! We are so excited for you!
that's awesome! it's so close! that went by quick! {haha, at least for me:)}
you have 4 weeks and you are alredy dialated to a 2! wow!. I always have to be induced. Your a lucky girl!
I am so excited for you! All that is great news! I know you will do great if you choose to go natural! There is nothing quite like it!
HURRAY! That is great. Hopefully all will go smoothly and you will continue to progress so well. How are you feeling? Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.
Thats great news!! I hope everything turns out the way you hope for. Good Luck!!:)
YAY! Glad things are going well!! Hope they continue to turn that way!! Can't wait to see you guys!
so exciting! good luck m!
GOOD LUCK! IM SO HAPPY FOR U.
Post a Comment