Monday, August 17, 2009

Spider Monkey

Photobucket
Cooper, "Lets do this!"

Josh and I, "Wow! Cooper you are so Strong."

Cooper, "I know i just need to get more energy."
He's so determine to touch the top.

Conversation with Cooper while I was tucking him into bed.
Me, "Cooper are you excited for your baby brother to come?"

Cooper, "Yes! And if anyone tries to hit him I will beat the crap out of them."

So WARNING to anyone thinking about beating up Cooper's little brother your going to get the crap beat out of you. haha!

Baby Brewer is almost here. We are getting pretty excited!

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

Ahh, that brings back so many memories of my three little brothers. Wait, are you sure that guy needs more energy?? :)

court said...

you are almost there! so exciting! and cooper is going to be the best big brother ever! he is so funny!

Sarah Pace said...

Coop is going to be such a good brother!! to cute!

The Giffords said...

That totally remind me of trying to climb up the door ways when I was little.

I am so excited that you are almost there.