Sprinklers-Water-Trampoline- White Boys in need of a tan.
Is all you need for some fun in the sun.
At the end of this month it will be one year since Gunners open heart surgery. He's doing so good. He has so much more energy and loves to eat. We are so happy he's healthy and Cooper loves having him around.
Cooper has planned his weekend to be spent out on the tramp. And I think its a great idea for my white boy. Happy weekend!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Pretty fly for a white boy
Posted by DeWitts at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW i cant beleive it has been a year! I remember I came over to your house after he got back and your mom was telling me all about it and i just started bawling. I love gunner he is so awesome! I hope you guys are doing great and having a fun summer!
Time sure flies by! It seems like that all just happened so recently. Glad he's healthy and strong now. Our bodies are amazing.
Has it seriously been a year?! Holy Cow! I'm glad he is doing so well. That is so awesome that him and Cooper get along so well. How fun!
I'm so glad that gunner is doing so well!!! my kids needed a litttle sun also but we have had our pool up and running for a week now and they aren't so white anymore!!!
He is So fly, and oh so cute!
I am glad Gunner is doing so good. Everytime I see that kid he is always running or bouncing a ball, so I am glad he is back to his old self! Such fun boys!
It's so unfair how quickly little kids tan. Elodie already has the most amazing tan! And we've just barely started swimming!
Glad to hear Gunner is doing well!
Post a Comment