This morning my love came home from a hard night of work at the hospital. He was tired, hungry and was a little upset at me for not writing about him on the blog. I guess the ladies at work commented that i don't talk about him very much. I thought it was funny and cute that he said something about it to me. I told him I do and he gave me a look of I'm just teasing you.
We had breakfast then off my love went to sleep for a couple of hours. I began cleaning up the house and doing laundry. I walked into the kitchen and this big white thing was staring me in the face, crying out to clean me. The fridge! Its been hard with this pregnancy to clean anything that has smells or that i think has smells. Kind of a head game. Anyways i thought i can do this. So i put on the yellow gloves and went to work. It wasn't good. The smells got to me. I couldn't handle it. I ran to the bathroom 3 times and i guess i was a little to loud because i woke josh up. he thought i was dying so he ran down to check on me. I said, "I'm just cleaning the fridge." He just laughed and then took over. As i cleaned my self off in the bathroom and was feeling like life can go on. I enter into the kitchen to the sweetest sight. My love and my son both in standing in the fridge cleaning. Even though they were making fun of me and pretending they were dry heaving, i knew they were only doing because they love me. My boys love me! How did i get so lucky? So to my love i wrote about you today and thanks for taking over the fridge. I love you!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
For my love
Posted by DeWitts at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
aawww...that's so cute! I wish I had a good excuse not to clean the fridge! :o)
haha! That's cute. You have such a great hubby!
What a good guy!!! sorry that you still get sick like that, thats awefull! hopefully that stops soon!
Good thing no one at Jason's work reads our blog... they'd be sorely disapointed.
LOL. I love this post, it reminds me of myself. I too, put off cleaning the fridge for fear of pregnant reaction. I finally tied a towel around my head to cover my mouth and nose, held my breath and went to work. That was possibly the most disgusting thing Id ever done....so...I feel for you!!
Post a Comment