Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello!


Cooper "do i look like a ninja?"

Me (mom) "is that what you are today?"

Cooper "Hello! I know karate!"

Me (mom) "then for sure you are a ninja."

Then off my ninja went with his stick and backpack to do karate.

Do you love the snow boots with the shorts and tank top?

and by the way he did his own hair today.

He reminds me of Napoleon!

He sure makes me SMILE:)

5 comments:

Krista said...

Hello! I know karate!

hahaha, kids seriously say the funniest things! Cooper seems like such a crack up!

Jennifer said...

Hahaha!! Napoleon! That's so great!

mad white woman said...

I've always wandered what a dinosaur ninja looks like... now I know.

The Crisps said...

lol I think if I were to meet your son, he would remind me a lot of my own. :)

Caldwells said...

haha. What a crack up! Good ol' Coop dog.