Tuesday, June 23, 2009

her comes the bride

It was a crazy, busy, and fun weekend! The wedding turned out lovely and Lawryn looked stunning in her dress. Enjoy some pictures taken by Amy Despain who is a outstanding photographer.

Tyler and Lawryn

I love this photo with the sunset.



Lawryn with her brothers. You can tell they are so related in this picture.

And my favorite the ring boys. The one on the right has my heart!

Dilan and Cooper became great buddies over the weekend. Don't they look so handsome? I sure think so!

More photos check out Amy's blog at amydespainphotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I didn't know Amy finally got around to doing a blog! How fun! Love the pictures and it was so fun seeing you guys! Even if it was just for a few hours!

Jennifer said...

I love weddings! The look very cute!!

mad white woman said...

Weddings are so beautiful. Cooper does look very handsome, I like the color of that tie.

The Giffords said...

Hey, I looked at Jeff and Amy's old blog, it has been deleted. I tried the blog you listed for Amy and it isn't our Amy. If she has a blog and she has the pictures up, we would live to see them. It was so good to see you at the wedding.