Thursday, June 25, 2009

getting to old

This morning I snuggled up to my honey and told him Happy Birthday. His response was, "What? I can't hear you. I'm getting to old." Josh turn the big 29 today. I think he's a little scared of being so close to the number 30 that he's trying to be funny about it but i told him he still looks like the hot 21 year old i married.

To my Josh,
I hope you have a wonderful 29Th birthday!
I love you very much even though i have to talk louder so you can hear me. haha!
I'm so happy you chose me to grow old with.
Love you tons!
Your girl,
Marti

5 comments:

Curtis Family said...

AAAhhh, cute! Sam is going to be 29 this year and I am the one having a hard time with it because I'm not too far behind him! Gee whiz we're getting so old! :o)

The Crisps said...

haha! Jim just turned 29, too. I love teasing him about it. I can't wait till next year, the big 30! :)

Caldwells said...

AHHH>... Happy Birthday Josh!!! We hope you guys were able to do something fun to celebrate this year! :) You are getting old :)

mad white woman said...

Yeah, getting old is not cool. Jason turned 30 last year... and I thought it was hilarious.

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Josh!