Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ladies butt


Have I ever introduced you to Coopers Grandpa DeWitt?
He is a great Grandpa to Cooper.
Grandpa DeWitt is one of Coops favorite people to hang with.
Funny story.
Grandpa was watching Coop for Josh and I while we cleaned the post office floors. Grandpa decided to take Coop to the store to get a soda pop and while walking around the store Coop said to Grandpa, "Grandpa you have a ladies butt!" Of course Grandpa got a good laugh out of it but Coop hasn't let it go. Ever time we are around Grandpa, Coop has to remind him he has a ladies butt.
I don't know where in the world he heard that but it so funny every time he says it.
Sorry Grandpa at least Grandma likes your ladies butt! haha!

And good news about the pregnancy. Today was the first doctor's appointment that we didn't receive any bad news. It was all positive! I still have placenta previa but other then that its going well and i gained my first pound. I haven't gained any weight so for because i have been so sick and also the doctor thinks being pregnant got my system back on track so after Brewer is born we are going to try some things that should help me get this dang weight off. And that news sure made me smile!

7 comments:

Randy & Kendra Montgomery said...

That is so funny! Kids say the darndest things! Good luck with the pregnancey, I hope all goes well!

Sarah Pace said...

Coop is hilarious! glad everything is going well with your pregnancy!! thats great news!

mad white woman said...

Ha ha. I wonder why kind of bum I have.

Hooray for good news.

Ceri said...

Glad to hear the great news! Keep up the good work! LOL

Misti and Stratton said...

Oh man cooper is one crazy kid! The things he thinks of are so funny.

Heidi said...

IAM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GOOD LUCK!COOPER IS ONE FUNNY BOY. IT IS ALWAYS FUN TO HEAR GOOD NEWS.

Krista said...

Cooper is so funny! Kloey calls my dad the Grandpa with no hair. haha, kids do say the funniest things!
Hurray for the good news! I am so glad your doing good!