Monday, June 29, 2009

there's going to be a lot of splashing



Josh wanted a pool for his birthday present and a pool is what he got. Its still a little cold but we are hoping that the sun will soon heat it up. Its going to be a fun summer!

4 comments:

Bekah: said...

How fun! I wish we were staying longer to come enjoy it with you.

We've had the most lovely time with you and Cooper. I am so happy we were able to see so much of each other.

Take good care of yourself until little Brewer makes his safe arrival!

Love you.

mad white woman said...

How exciting. Did he ever imagine he'd really get a pool? I love it.

Summer said...

How fun! How are you feeling? Only a couple more months, right? I hope you're doing well!

Woodside's said...

How fun! Can I come over?:) What a great idea! Maybe when we get a yard we will have to get one of those!