
and the name is
I'm in love. It was so amazing seeing our little guy today. He was a little shy but then i coughed and he opened those legs and there was for sure something sticking out. Brewer is healthy and growing right on track. Cooper is so excited to have a baby brother! He's been asking for one for almost 4 years. It truly feels like a dream. We have thought of his name for a long time and finally we get to use it. Josh's grandma's maiden name was Brewer and it just seemed to fit with us. We just can't wait to hold our little Brewer!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Its a
Posted by DeWitts at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! congrats!
YAY!! Congrats on your little BOY!! We are happy for you!
Hooray! Cooper is going to be a really fun big brother.
YAY! Congrats. Glad everything is going so well, and Cooper is going to be the best big brother. Love the name too! : )
We are excited to get to meet Brewer. Watch out, he may be doomed to have all girls with that name. Josh will know what I mean. We are so excited for you guys two boys are fun.
Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys!! Good luck!
What a cute name, I thought you had brewers in your family? I am so happy for you guys, I cant wait to see him.
Oh Marti, I truly am so happy for you! Nobody deserves happiness more than you! And I LOVE the name. I can't wait to meet him!
Oh Marti Jo, congratulations! How exciting! Another little guy! I am so happy for you!
Brewer is an adorable choice!
Congrats Marti! Coop will be such a GREAT big brother! Teach him ALL he needs to know ;)
Congrats!
Kimi, yes deanna told me the story about names named after grandpa brewer but i think he is the reason brewer was sent to us. He wanted a boy named after him. haha! Josh and i laugh all the time what if brewer looks just like grandpa.
Kiara, yes i have brewers on my side. My aunt joyce (my moms oldest sister) married a brewer. So really josh is a lot closer to the brewer side then me, he has the blood. mine is just through marriage.
yay Kamden will have someone to play with lol!! Congrats that is so exciting!
Yay Marti!! Having two boys is soo much fun. I bet Coop is so excited since he wanted a brother. I love the name too. Its very cute!! Congrats again!!
I knew it!!! Congratulations!! I challenged myself not to blog or FB for a whole week so SHHH don't tell anyone I commented :o) I was just really anxious to see what you were having!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!
YEAH for BOYS!!!! that is exiting. I hope mine is a boy! at least you already have boy stuff to pass on to this little guy! congrats!!
Yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys! We can't wait for him to come. We're also getting very excited to see you guys this weekend. See ya soon!
WOOT WOOT!! To having a boy, and to guessing right!! Congratulations!!
Yeah! congrats you guys. We can't wait for the new little addition to the family. It looks like our little girl will have to hold her own with all of these boys! :) I am sure they will have so much fun growing up together. Glad everything is going so well.
Woohoo i can't wait for another little cooper and i really like the middle name i know it's just for me haha jk but i like it
i am soooooooo excited!!!!!!!
Very cool! So happy to see you guys this weekend and so happy you get to have another boy!! Just don't hog them all! We want one!! We love the name too except we wanted to use it as a middle name.
CONGRATS IAM HAPPY FOR YOU. IAM SURE COOPER WELL HAVE FUN WITH HIM.
Post a Comment