I found out in my ultrasound that i have placenta previa. My doctor wants me to be positive and really just said i will have to have a c-section but through my research about it i have found a lot of information that has really scared me. I know i need to stay positive so i don't stress out and I'm trying. I just wanted to know if anyone of you have had this and would be kind enough to give me any advice and knowledge about it. I would really appreciate it. This pregnancy just seems to have one challenge after another but i know it will all be worth it.
Lots of love,
Marti
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Posted by DeWitts at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I didn't have that, but my friend did with her last pregnancy. She had to be in bed until she had her baby, but she had her baby and her and the baby were just fine.
Sounds like you already have a great attitude about it, now just take it easy!
oh marti, i am so sorry that you have this extra stress on you. i will be praying for you and the little guy. if you need anything let me know...
I'm so sorry marti. I don't know anything about it actually but we sure will be praying that eveything is ok!
i just read on mariell westovers blog that she has the same thing. Her doctor told her she had to be on bed rest for 2 weeks.
I'm sorry marti. It sounds like he's a fighter though!!
take it easy!
hi marti
this is lindsey (parker, jackies daughter) anyway i just had our little one 2 wks ago and ended up having a c-section very last minute so if you have questions about having one let me i'm happy to share what happened with mine.
My doctor thought I had placenta previa when I was pregnant with Addysen- thankfully after a few weeks, it cleared up on it's own and my placenta shifted properly. Your still so early into your pregnancy that the same could happen for you and everything be just fine. Just depends on where the placenta is detached. Just take it easy and try not to stress-if the worst is a c-section you'll be just fine. Speaking from my 2 they were perfect. Not so much Elodie's but Addysen's was awesome! Barbara said you were referred to Dr. Bullaro- she delivered Elodie- didn't she deliver Cooper too?
Post a Comment