I feel like my 4 year old who can't sit still.
I'm so excited.
I'm trying to keep myself extra busy.
Kitchen is spotless and chicken is on for dinner.
Floors swept and mopped
Bathrooms have been Lysol and bleached twice.
Carpets vacuumed and almost shampooed, i still have time.
Clean sheets on all the beds.
Every piece of material in the house is washed and dried.
Coops toys put up nice and neat.
I tried to start the lawn mower but had no such luck.
Cleaned out flower beds.
Pulled weeds outside.
Went shopping.
Helped my mom with primary.
But i did forget to take the trash to side of the rode for pick up.
Can you tell I'm excited about something.
To excited to sit down.
That's right.
Tomorrow i get to see my baby.
Last chance what do you think, boy or girl?
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Posted by DeWitts at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Maybe I should find something to get excited about... you did more than I have done in the last week!
well sounds like you are ready to go! now all you have to do is try and get some sleep! i can't decide what i think you are going to have! either way, he/she is going to be so cute!
Man you are good! I hope you get a............................. sweet little baby!!! Just happy and healthy!
Boy. I hope you have a girl so that you can have the best of both worlds but I think it might be a boy.
lol, yay! i can't wait to get online tomorrow and see what it is!
Yeah!! What an exciting time for you guys. Good luck! I say Boy and Porter says Girl????? What will it be???
I am SO excited for you. And would you please come to MY house today and clean it. I have got to get on the ball. What a wife I am. I dont do have of what you do, and Im not even pregnant! No matter what you have its going to be beautiful, just like Cooper. Good Luck!!
another boy for coop to play with! that's my guess! dang, i'm amazed at all you got done! can you come over and clean mine too:) we'll be checking back! so exciting!
I vote girl! LOL
Post a Comment