We have been doing a lot of yard work. Really mostly my hot stud of a hubby. Our yard has come a long way since we moved in. Weeds were taking over and even though we have done a lot of work there is still more to be done before I'm satisfied but look at what i found in one of the flower beds. Isn't it lovely?
Coop has enjoyed the nice weather this week until Wednesday and he started running a high fever. He had a fever all last week and was starting to feel better over the weekend but it came back. My poor little guy, i hate it when he's sick. But him and Chewy have been having a lot of fun outside together.
And the most exciting news is we only have 5 more days til we get to see our precious little baby and find out if its a Boy or Girl!
Happy weekend!
Friday, April 24, 2009
whats going on
Posted by DeWitts at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor Cooper! I hate when my kids are sick too. It's so sad :o( I hope he starts to feel better soon.
Good luck at your ultrasound! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Such a pretty flower. I always forget how lovely tulips are.
Poor little Coop. We hope he is doing better. Good luck this week with your big appointment! How exciting!!! Keep us posted!!!
Post a Comment