I hope you have a girl, so you can have one of each. But I know how much Coop wants a boy. I'm gonna guess it's a boy!!! Let us know asap on Wednesday if you find out. Good luck!
I hope you have a girl so you can one of each but a boy would be fun for coop and I think it will be a boy! Trust me, they are way easier! I'm hoping to have a boy!!
11 comments:
I am so anxious for you, how exciting!
The last 8 pregnancies that I have "guessed" for friends and family I have been RIGHT!
But with you I am drawing a blank, I don't know yet.
I'll get back to you...
GIRLLLLLL
I say a BOY!! Cant wait to find out!!!
UMMMMMMMMM Stratton thinks boy i think a cute little girl that looks just like her aunt Misti
I hope you have a girl, so you can have one of each. But I know how much Coop wants a boy. I'm gonna guess it's a boy!!! Let us know asap on Wednesday if you find out. Good luck!
i guess boy because a want Coop to have a little buddy.
How fun! Good luck! I am going with a boy since that is what you guys think. But who knows, our little one shocked us!
I hope you have a girl so you can one of each but a boy would be fun for coop and I think it will be a boy! Trust me, they are way easier! I'm hoping to have a boy!!
I think it is a boy...maybe because right now I only picture you with a boy because that is all i've seen you with! I can't wait to find out!
I think its a.... boy....
i want you to have a little girl with curly hair like coopers. that would be so cute!!
Post a Comment