Thursday, April 2, 2009

Its a

SORRY! We didn't find out! Josh and I are both pretty bummed but we are scheduled for a ultrasound to find out in three weeks. So stay tuned.

My doctors appointment went awesome! I'm doing awesome! Still sick can't keep food down that well but I'm not as tired. I'm finally off all the medicine! YES, my body is making progesterone on its own. I just hope it stays that way. I really do feel a lot better!

Happy Thursday!

Lots of love,
Marti

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad things are going well :o)

Sarah Pace said...

Yeah no more medicine! thats awesome. glad everything is going good, except for the feeling sick thing! hope that gets over soon!

court said...

i am glad you are feeling better! it's always so hard to wait to find out what it is! so excited to see what you guys are having! and whether a boy or girl it's going to be soo cute!

Lacey said...

Can't wait to find out!!! Such an exciting time! Glad to hear you are feeling better! I totally hear you on the can't keep food down! My pregnancies are the worst!

Woodside's said...

I am glad you are feeling better! You should come and get an adjustment from Justin. He helped me so much while I was pregnant. It really does help:) Oh, and I wanted to give you my guess on what you are having. I have a feeling it is another amazing boy!

Barb said...

I sure hope you get another COOP! He is hilarious! and soo cute! Thanks for leaving me a comment! Amazing Jake's is in the valley on Gilbert and Baseline! It's about $15.00 a person to get in, but that includes all you can eat buffet all day, unlimited rides, and $5.00 in arcade games! We stayed for about 5 1/2 hours and loved it!! You can sign up for coupons too at amazingjakes.com

Bekah: said...

oh marti,

that would be so fun. one day we will make a day of it, sometime soon!

mad white woman said...

I'm glad everything is going well and hope you continue to feel better.

I think you're having a sweet little girl.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

AWWW!! ok i will stay tuned, and marti get better you are doing so good