Monday, March 16, 2009

Coops conversation with his aunt Misti and uncle Stratton

Stratton: "Cooper are you handsome or ugly?"

Coop: "HANDSOME!"

Stratton: "Are you so handsome you can pick up chicks?"

Coop: "No, but I can run fast to catch chickens!"

He's one funny kid! Really the conversation was with Stratton but Misti was there laughing the whole time.

6 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

ha ha cooper is really funny

Lacey said...

So funny! How sweet and innocent our kids are! Which you could bottle that up!

The Giffords said...

At least he is not after the girls yet. He is a bit young to start all that. He is so funny!

Layla said...

Ha ha! That's awesome :) And thanks for the baby update, I'm glad the baby is doing well, and I hope you're ok and taking it easy. Coop lets you do that, right???

Sarah Pace said...

FUNNY!!!!

KARI said...

What a cute little boy he is!I am so glad the baby is doing good! Keep us posted:)