Friday, March 20, 2009

Coop Dog

Do you see what i (Coop Dog) did?

Yes i put big holes in my pants this year. I was just having way to much fun with hot wheels, playing dinosaur, dragons, football games, hitting the baseball hard then having to slide, wrestling with my uncle Gunner and daddy. Yep its been a fun winter but today my mom did something i think is pretty clever.


She cut my holes off and made shorts for me so i can look good this spring! I think they are awesome. Now i can run super fast and no one can catch me. Well catch ya later i'm going outside to play.
Your friend,
Coop Dog

ps. Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Summer said...

I love the "chicks" thing. I'm glad Cooper's enjoying spring and has some cool shorts to kick off the season with! I hope you're feeling well. Any name ideas yet?

:)

Shauna said...

Hey Marti!
I know it has been such a long time! But I have been sneeking onto your blog for awhile and reading it! It is so fun to read about your life! I couldn't be happier for you guys and your new little one on the way!

Jennifer said...

Good idea. I can't tell you how quickly my kids go through their pants. They only last a couple of months before they get huge holes in the knees! I'm sick of having to buy new ones!!
Cute post. I like how it was from Cooper :o)

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

boys will be boys i guess, but he still is cute

Sarah Pace said...

Austins pants, I mean ALL of them have holes. it's crazy that they don't last! I might have to cut his into shorts to!!